Tuesday 22 September 2009

Front row at Luella Spring 2010

Anna Wintour looking amazing in a python skin coat front row at Luella's spring show. Anna was also spotted sitting next to Alexa Chung at the Twenty8Twelve show, hands up who thinks Alexa will be the next American Vogue cover girl. Guess the rumours were true about Anna appearing at the front row at London fashion week, I wonder where else will turn up.

I couldn't do a fashion week front row post without putting Peaches Geldof in, she's everywhere at fashion week. However, I refuse to feature her sister Pixie Geldof on this blog until she sorts her hair out. Here Peaches Geldof wears a Luella dress that I'm sure I saw on Zooey Deschanel at some music awards show, possibly the Grammy's.

Alexa normally looks better than this at the front row so I'm a little disappointed and nearly didn't put her in the post, but she looks cute so I'll look past this slight down grade in style. Plus I love the Chanel bag.


Is X factor winner Alexandra Burke after some publicity by showing her face at London Fashion Week? If she is she'll have to try harder because, although I love the Luella Tweed jacket, I'm sure her or her stylist could find a better way of presenting than the way she's dressed now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go ANNA WINTOUR!!!!! I love Anna!!

Camilla said...

I love anna to she's rocking the python.