Sunday 20 September 2009

Mark Fast S/S 10

Last Night Mark Fast did something that very few designers do. Fast had 3 plus sized models in his show. This became such a problem for the stylist of the show that they quit over Mark's insistence on keeping the models. Some people are seeing this move by the designer as a publicity stunt, as I don't know him personally I can't comment on that but I think its great that there was a little variety in the show, in terms of body size.
Now back to fashion I mostly liked the collection there was plenty of body conscious pieces and some unusual ruffles. There were also some feathers in black and nude which is great because I love feathers, there the perfect embellishment, they can be ladylike and edgy at the same time. I like Fast's collection especially because like myself and my mother he's a knitter. I love knitting (I'm currently making some black thigh high socks) I think its an underrated hobby and its nice to see somebody go a little further with knitting and make things that are a lot edgier. So all in all well done to Mark Fast for a good collection and some variety in your choices of models.







My Favourite




Love the feathers



Love the body con dress



Mark Fast

No comments: