Tuesday 1 September 2009

Mossy goes Gypsy

I'm not always a fan of Kate Moss, sometimes I think everyone's perception of her is just one big hype. However, there are occasions when I think she's great and I remember why she's so famous and her shoot for V magazine on sale tomorrow is one of those occasions.
The shoot titled "Kate and the Gypsies" shows Moss with real life Gypsies (I think) in rural Cornwall.
I think Kate looks great in the shoot. The whole image looks great especially in the first shot when she's on a horse, her face and the background and the props all look just right. I also think that some of the clothes she's wearing remind me of clothes she has or would wear to Glastonbury, the muddy setting certainly helps fit the image.
Another thing: I'm pretty sure the jumper Kate wears in the third picture is by Luella and is the same jumper Alexa Chung wore during a Marie Claire shoot that I posted here.


































What do you think about Kate's shoot for V?

No comments: